Monarch is proud to be a member of REBOSA (Real Estate Business Owners of South Africa)
by virtue of our RNS membership.
REBOSA is an independent, non-profit company (NPC), registered with the Companies and Intellectual Property Commission (CIPC). REBOSA was established in 2012 and represents the best interests of business owners and principals of small, medium and large estate agencies operating in the residential real estate sector.
The key focus of the organization is to unite, transform, uplift, empower and develop the real estate profession across all areas of the market, achieving an environment for business to thrive in and expand, while contributing to a vibrant economy.
REBOSA’s membership includes almost all of the national real estate groupings and hundreds of smaller independent estate agencies. Our members collectively employ more than 15 000 registered, practicing estate agents, making REBOSA the biggest and most representative real estate body in South Africa.
REBOSA Mission Statement
REBOSA is a unified and representative organization that aims to safeguard and protect the interests of real estate business owners in South Africa. REBOSA will achieve collectively what business owners cannot achieve on their own.
REBOSA’s objectives are set out in the Company’s Memorandum of Incorporation and are detailed as follows:
- Act on behalf of its members;
- Influence legislation in the interest of its members;
- Influence economic, social and labour policy in the interest of its members;
- Lobby and advocate agreed positions and policies;
- Promote and advance transformation in the Real Estate Sector;
- Communicate and consult with members on important international and national affairs which may impact on the South African Real Estate Sector;
- Enable the Real Estate Sector to play a meaningful strategic role in the overall development of the real estate profession.
REBOSA’s is committed to raising the standards of real estate practice, contribute to the improvement and development of its members’ knowledge and skills, develop favourable dialogue between real estate specialists, society and government and aggressively promote professionalism and transformation in the industry.
REBOSA are proud bilateral partners of the National Association of Realtors (“NAR”). There are 94 organized associations around the world, who serve the real estate community in their respective countries, of which REBOSA is one. The NAR has agreements in 73 countries, giving Realtors confidence in working with professionals that abide by a global code of ethics.